This pack includes a 50 question general knowledge quiz
- Mixed Picture Round with 12 questions: Name the character from the lego figure
- 38 carefully researched general knowledge questions and answers
- Blank 50 question template to print out and write on (if required.)
The questions selection is done for you, because each quiz starts easy and gets more difficult towards the end, pitched at the average quizzer, retaining an element of fun. These quizzes are geared for the 'average' person.
Perfect for a standard, or online quiz.
- Questions 13 - 20: Easier questions designed to give your teams some confidence and even raise some laughs.
- Questions 21 - 30: Medium difficulty questions, some of these may include a multiple choice element.
- Questions 31-35: 50 / 50 round, which is longer, larger, higher?
- Questions 36-40: A round on the Olympic games
- Questions 41 - 45: Harder questions which teams will find a little more challenging.
- Questions 45 - 50: ‘The Wipeout Round’ or ‘Double or Quits’. It is suggested that in this section, you inform teams that each question is worth 2 points, however if one question is answered incorrectly the team ‘wipes-out’ and scores no points for the round, questions can however be missed out with no penalty (just receiving no points for that particular question.)
One example of a question in this resource is...
Who has hosted the Olympic Games more times: Tokyo or London?
This resource was added to the site in August, 2021
All quizzes from this site have been tried and tested in real life quizzes beforehand.