These new general knowledge question sets includes.
- 30 questions and answers
- An additional document with just the questions (so the quizmaster can take part in the quiz themselves also if they wish.)
- Blank 30 question template to print out and write on (if required.)
The questions selection is done for you, because each quiz starts easy and gets more difficult towards the end, pitched at the average quizzer, retaining an element of fun.
Perfect for a standard, or online quiz. On some questions there are multiple choice responses with this in mind. (These questions are not included in any of our quiz packs.)
- Questions 1 - 10: Easier questions designed to give your teams some confidence and even raise some laughs.
- Questions 11 - 20: Medium difficulty questions, some of these may include a multiple choice element.
- Questions 21 - 25: Harder questions which teams will find much more challenging.
- Questions 26 - 30: ‘The Wipeout Round’ or ‘Double or Quits’. It is suggested that in this section, you inform teams that each question is worth 2 points, however if one question is answered incorrectly the team ‘wipes-out’ and scores no points for the round, questions can however be missed out with no penalty (just receiving no points for that particular question.)
One example of a question in this resource is...
Which company manufactures the ‘NEXO’ car model: Toyota, Lexus or Hyundai?
This resource was added to the site on February 17th, 2021
All quizzes have been tried and tested in professional real life quizzes beforehand.