This pack includes
- Movies Picture Round with 12 questions
Questions 1-4: Name the actor pictured on the Hollywood walk of fame Questions 5-8: Name the film from the costume
Questions 9-12: Name the film from the cryptic clue
- 33 carefully researched movie themed questions (including picture round it is a 45 question quiz.)
- Blank 45 question template to print out and write on (if required.)
The questions selection is done for you, because each quiz starts easy and gets more difficult towards the end, pitched at the average quizzer, retaining an element of fun. More questions within this quiz are multiple choice for this reason, but to add a further level of difficulty the multiple choice element can merely be excluded whilst questioning.
Perfect for a standard, or online quiz.
- Questions 13 - 20: Easier questions designed to give your teams some confidence and even raise some laughs.
- Questions 21 - 30: Medium difficulty questions
- Questions 31-35: Name the film from the named 'movie twist.'
- Questions 36 - 40: Harder questions which teams will find much more challenging.
- Questions 41 - 45: ‘The Wipeout Round’ or ‘Double or Quits’. It is suggested that in this section, you inform teams that each question is worth 2 points, however if one question is answered incorrectly the team ‘wipes-out’ and scores no points for the round, questions can however be missed out with no penalty (just receiving no points for that particular question.)
One example of a question in this resource is...
In the film ‘Cool Runnings’ in what country do they compete as a bob-sleigh team in the 1988 Olympics: Canada, Norway or France?
This resource was added to the site on February 1st, 2021
All quizzes have been tried and tested in real life quizzes beforehand.