This pack includes
- 90's Picture Round with 12 questions (Mixed - TV shows, movies and toys.)
- 33 carefully researched 90s themed questions (including picture round it is a 45 question quiz.)
- Blank 45 question template to print out and write on (if required.)
The questions selection is done for you, because each quiz starts easy and gets more difficult towards the end, pitched at the average quizzer, retaining an element of fun.
Perfect for a standard, or online quiz.
- Questions 13 - 20: Easier questions designed to give your teams some confidence and even raise some laughs.
- Questions 21 - 30: Medium difficulty questions, some of these may include a multiple choice element.
- Questions 31-35: Name the event in the 90s that happened first from the pairs of events given.
- Questions 36 - 40: Harder questions which teams will find much more challenging.
- Questions 41 - 45: ‘The Wipeout Round’ or ‘Double or Quits’. It is suggested that in this section, you inform teams that each question is worth 2 points, however if one question is answered incorrectly the team ‘wipes-out’ and scores no points for the round, questions can however be missed out with no penalty (just receiving no points for that particular question.)
One example of a question in this resource is...
What was the title of the first James Bond film of the 1990s?
This resource was added to the site on January 28th, 2021
All quizzes have been tried and tested in real life quizzes beforehand.